Kort beskrivelse av emnet
The course seeks to develop and challenge the student’s movement skills and kinaesthetic understanding. It offers various techniques and methods within dance and may in addition contain alternative movement practices. Students are given the opportunity to challenge and expand their physical potential, with the student’s ability to articulate and explore movement being central to the course. In consultation with the programme coordinator, students shall establish a movement practice that is relevant to their own specialisation.
Læringsutbytte for emnet
Upon completing the course, students shall
- have updated knowledge of and experience with relevant movement practices
- be able to carry out a sustainable movement practice on the terms of their own body
- be able to integrate relevant movement practice and skills into their work in the field
- be able to reflect on their own movement practice and its relevance to their art
- plan and carry out a movement practice in regard to their own ambitions in the field
Undervisning og læringsformer
The working methods are learning-led teaching, supervision and independent work.
The course requirements are
- mandatory attendance and active participation in the course
- completion of course assignments
All course requirements must be approved in order for a student to receive a final course assessment.
The student’s coursework will be assessed on an ongoing basis. The ongoing assessment is based on supervision, teacher assessments and the student’s own reflection on his or her professional development in relation to the learning outcomes.
The final assessment will be made by the programme coordinator in consultation with the instructors or on the basis of course assignments. The course is graded pass/fail.