Councils and committees
To ensure academic cooperation and a productive learning environment internally, and to promote cooperation between the Academy and external work environments, Oslo National Academy of the Arts has instituted several councils and committees.
The Student Council is the highest student body at Oslo National Academy of the Arts to be elected by the students themselves.
There is an agreement between KHiO og the Student Council (pdf, signed vertion 28.03.2019, only in Norwegian).
The Student Council is made up from members of the student committees for the various fields of study:
- Art and Craft
- The Academy of Fine Art
- Performing arts (Academy of Opera, Academy of Dance, and Academy of Theatre)
Student Council 2018–2019
- Leader:Ole Marius Støle, Bachelor’s in contemporary dance, 2. year
- Deputy leader: Anne Birgitte Bouwhuis Røkke, one-year programme in Opera
- Julie Kristensen, leader
- Thea Lovise Stangeby, deputy leader
Art and Craft
- Gudmundur Helgi, leader
- Maina Joner, deputy leader
Academy of Fine Art
- Karin Keisu, leader
- Alma Braun, deputy leader
Academy of Dance
- Morten H. Stenersen, leader
- Sarah Louise Fischer Luckow, deputy leader
Academy of Opera
- Maria Dale Johannessen, leader
- Therese-Angel Khachik Aas, deputy leader
Academy of Theatre
- Rudolf Bjørnerem, leader
Manish Sharma, deputy leader
Students also elect two representatives to the board of the Academy.