www.khio.no/korona has updated informaton on measures for preventing disease at KHiO. Here you can also find a video presentation on contagion prevention which is mandatory for students and staff to see before arriving at campus.
Presentation regarding contagion prevention
All students and staff must familiarize themselves with the procedures for contagion prevention as described in the video presentation below before arriving at the Oslo National Academy of the Arts (KHiO).
Important: Please watch the video embedded below on contagion prevention prior to arrival at campus:
Students and staff must familiarize themselves this document before being allowed on campus:
Principles for preventing contagion (English pdf)
Social distance, quarantine and isolation
We encourage everyone to follow the advice given by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health. Please read through the website detailing what you must consider regarding social distance, quarantine and isolation.
Testing for COVID-19
Students at the Oslo National Academy of the Arts can order testing for COVID-19 through the student welfare organization, SiO Health.
Who should get tested? If you suspect that you could have contracted covid-19, you should get tested. See the updated test criteria at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
Rules for accessing the Academy
Prior to arriving at the Academy, everyone must
- follow the current quarantine rules
- follow the rule that sick people (e.g. respiratory symptoms, coughing, fever) shall stay at home
- familiarise themselves with the information contained in the Academy’s Principles for Preventing Contagion
- participate in obligatory training in contagion prevention, as described above
- consider their use of public transport and avoid it during rush hours
- remember their access card
It is important that rules for contagion prevention are followed as this is a condition for students and staff to be allowed on campus.
KHiO follows national guidelines for infection control. To maintain this, and the safety of staff and students, KHiO have implemented the document “Principles for preventing contagion” on the partial opening of campus area with detailed guidelines on:
- National guidelines and regulations
- Guidelines for entering the school
- Rules when entering the campus
- Infection control for stages, workshops and exams
- Guidelines for hygiene
- Access control
- Students have to read this document before being allowed on campus: Principles for preventing contagion (English pdf)
- The video on infection control is mandatory to see for students who wants access to campus.
Students are, as a general rule, to contact their student supervisor.
The switchboard is open Monday - Friday between 08.00-15.00 CET, tel + 47 22 99 55 00
Helpdesk can be reached at email@example.com