Important information about your studies: Semester fee and registration, teaching schedule, rules and regulations and other information. Some information only available in Norwegian.
Semester fee and registration
Every semester you must pay the semester fee and register on Studentweb to keep your right to study at the Oslo National Academy of the Arts.
Pay the semester fee
10 September for the autumn semester
10 February for the spring semester
Register for the semester
12 September for the autumn semester
12 February for the spring semester
Log on to Studentweb
On Studentweb you will find your invoice for the semester fee. You must pay this in your own bank. Remember the correct amount in NOK an d the due date.
When using a Norwegian bank you must also remember your KID-number and our bank account number. When using an international bank you must make shure to use our IBAN/SWIFT. If somebody else pays the invoice for you, remind them to include your name as a comment to the payment.
After a few days (might take longer from international banks) you'll see on Studentweb that the invoice is paid, and you can complete the semester registration.
You log on using your regular IT-account at KHiO (also called FEIDE-account).
After you have paid and registered you can start using the Student ID-app.
(Contact the reception if you still prefer a sticker to your physical student ID card/key card.)
With valid Student ID you can
- participate in classes, recieve tutoring and take exams
- get access to the Academy's buildings
- use the Academy's network and IT-services
- borrow from the library and the equipment storage
- get access to welfare services from The Student Welfare Organisation of Oslo and Akershus (SiO)
- recieve student discounts
About the semester fee
The semester fee is 600 NOK every semester and finances The Student Welfare Organisation of Oslo and Akershus (SiO). The semester fee is required by law and obligatory for all students. Payment must be recieved by KHiO before you can register for the semester on Studentweb.
You can voluntary contribute to the Norwegian Students’ and Academics’ International Assistance Fund (SAIH). If you do not wish to support SAIH, deduct 40 NOK from the total amount of you invoice in Studentweb.
Registering for the semester on Studentweb is obligtory and you must complete the following steps:
- You must confirm that you have read and accepted the rules and regulations at the Academy.
- You must confirm your individual education plan for this semester - meaning what courses you will be following and what exams you will be taking. If there are errors in your individual education plan you must contact your local student adviser.
- You must confirm your contact information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience problems or have further questions.
All the teaching schedules can be easily browsed in TimeEdit.