Order paper transcript in Studentweb

You can at any time order a paper transcript of records in Studentweb .

Click on "Orders" on the black menu line at the top of the screen.

The transcript will be mailed to your semester adress. You can update your adress by clicking "Profile" under your name on the menu line.

Would you prefer a digital transcript? Read more about the national Diploma registry .